Seven Good Reasons to Consider a Career in Baking
- Baking and companies allied to it are a major industry that provide stable jobs in a wide variety of fields.
- The baking industry is largely immune to swings in the economy that result in layoffs in other industries.
- Baked foods are staples and help insulate the industry from the economic swings encountered by other manufacturers.
- A rewarding baking career does not require a college education.
- Advancement in baking and allied industries is tied to experience, initiative, and results.
- Baking has jobs to match almost every skill or interest.
- Baking is an historic and honorable profession.